Passenger Lift Manufacturers
Dazen is a highly reliable passenger lift manufacturer. Here, you can find the exact product that fits your needs and budget.
What is a Passenger Elevator?
A passenger elevator is a type of elevator that allows people to ride in it. In some cases, these are commercial elevators that are used by employees or customers to travel between floors in a building. In other cases, these are private elevators that allow people to access rooms in their homes.
Passenger elevators are usually designed with safety features such as fireproofing materials, emergency brakes, and automatic shutoff systems that activate if something goes wrong while riding in the car. These safety features make them safer than many other types of elevators used in buildings today.
How Do Passenger Lifts Work?
When you step onto a passenger lift, a motor will start, and the lift will be raised to the floor above. The motor can also be controlled by buttons on the wall of your building. When you press one, it sends a signal to the control panel of the lift. The control panel then sends a signal to the motor.
The speed at which your lift moves is controlled by a governor. This is essentially a small metal wheel with weights attached to it that spins around in circles when you press the button for your floor. When you press the button, it releases its brake and starts spinning faster and faster until it reaches top speed. The governor uses centrifugal force to balance out any weight changes inside the lift car so that it doesn’t get thrown off its tracks or tip over if someone gets on or off at an awkward angle!
To stop at each floor, there is also another governor that slows down your lift car as soon as its doors open so that people don’t fall out when they step off!
What Are the Different Types of Passenger Lift?
1, Standard Elevator: This type of elevator is usually installed in high-rise buildings, hotels, and other places where the users are not disabled and they don’t need special features such as wheelchair lifts or call buttons. Standard elevators have a capacity of 2,000 to 4,000 pounds and can travel up to 250 feet per minute (fpm).
2, Fire Service Elevator: Fire service elevators are designed for use by firefighters during emergency situations. They must be able to move quickly up and down within a building without stopping during fire drills or actual emergencies. Fire service elevators have higher maximum speeds than standard passenger elevators (350 fpm), but they also have slower acceleration rates because firefighters may be carrying equipment that can weigh up to 500 pounds. Fire service elevators may also include a “panic button” that allows passengers to stop the elevator between floors if there’s an emergency on board.
3, Freight Elevator: These are used to transport goods and materials from one floor to another. This type of elevator has only one cabin, which can be loaded with different types of materials, depending on their size and weight. The cabin can also be designed with different compartments that can hold specific types of goods, such as fragile items or heavy machinery parts.
What is the Difference Between a Passenger Elevator and a Home Elevator?
A home elevator is usually much smaller than a passenger elevator, which is why it’s more appropriate for small homes. While a passenger elevator can carry up to 20 people at once, home elevators typically hold only a few people at once.
Home elevators are also much slower than their commercial counterparts. They can take as long as an hour to reach the top floor of your home, while commercial elevators typically travel at speeds of up to 1,200 feet per minute (FPM).
When you purchase a home elevator, you’ll have to install it yourself or hire an installer to do the work for you. This means that you’ll need to make sure that the area where you plan on installing it has enough power outlets and other necessary connections so that the unit can operate correctly.
What is the Difference Between Goods Lift and Passenger Lift?
Goods lifts are used to transport goods between floors and are usually designed for commercial use. They can be installed to accommodate large items or small items, such as boxes and trolleys, and they often have a loading capacity of up to 1,500 kilograms.
Passenger lifts are used to transport people between floors in a building. These lifts are often installed in high-rise buildings and have a maximum capacity of six people. Most passenger lifts can accommodate more than one person at a time but this depends on the age of the lift and the type of building it is installed in.
How Many Floors Can a Passenger Elevator Go Up?
The answer depends on the elevator. There are a number of different types of elevators, and each type has a different maximum height.
The highest passenger elevator in the world can go up to approximately 1,600 feet (487 meters). However, most passenger elevators are between 80 and 110 feet (24 and 33 meters) tall.
Passenger elevators can go up to only 30 stories high. If you have an office building with more than 30 floors, a freight elevator is recommended for going to the upper floors because it can go higher than 30 stories.
What is the Difference Between High-speed and Low-speed Passenger Elevators?
High-speed and low-speed elevators have different features, but they are both equally important to the design of your building.
High-speed elevators are used in tall buildings or buildings with many stories. They can move at speeds of up to 500 feet per minute (fpm), which means they can travel up and down a building in less than 30 seconds. These types of elevators are often used in office buildings, hotels, and other commercial spaces where elevator traffic is high.
Low-speed elevators are more commonly found in residential and commercial buildings with only one or two stories. These elevators usually travel at speeds of 50 fpm, which means it takes about 15 seconds for them to move from one floor to another. Low-speed elevators are also known as dumbwaiters because they are designed to carry food from the kitchen straight into the dining room or living room without stopping at any floors along the way.
Machine Room Passenger Elevator Construction Drawings and Parameters
Click to download drawings：
Standard Function and Optional Function
Download the latest menu：
- VWF drive: Motor rotating speed can be precisely adjusted to get a smooth speed curve in lift start, travel, and stop and gain sound comfort.
- VWF door operator: Motor rotating speed can be precisely adjusted to get the more gentle and sensitive door machine to start/stop.
- Independent running: The lift can not respond to outer calling, but only respond to the command inside the car through the action switch.
- Automatic pass without stop: When the car crowded with passengers or the load is dose to a preset value, the car will automatically pass the calling landing in order to keep maximum travel efficiency.
- Automatically adjust door opening time: Door-open time can be automatically adjusted according to the difference between landing calling or car calling.
- Reopen with hall call: In the door shutting process, press reopen with hall call button can restart the door.
- Express door dosing:When the lift stops and opens the door, press the door-shut button, and the door will be closed immediately.
- Car stops and the door opens: The lift decelerates and levels, the door only opens after the lift comes to a complete stop.
- Car arrival gong: Arrival tong in the car top announces that the passengers arrive.
- Command register cancel: If you press the wrong floor command button in the car, twice continuous pressing of the same button can cancel the registered command.
- Photocell protection: In the door open and shut period, infrared light that covers the whole door height is used to probe the door protection device of both the passengers and objects.
- Designated stop: If the lift can not open the door on the destination floor for some reason, the lift will close the door and travel to the next designated floor.
- Overload holding stop: When the car is overloaded, the buzzer rings and stops the left on the same floor.
- Anti-stall timer protection: The lift stops operation due to slippery traction wire rope.
- Start protection control: If the lift does not leave the door zone within the designated time after it gets started, it will stop the operation.
- Inspection operation: When the lift enters into inspection operation, the car travels at inching running.
- Fault self-diagnosis: The controller can record 62 latest troubles so as to quickly remove the trouble and restore the lift operation.
- Repeated door dosing: If the lift can not close the door due to certain obstacles or interference, the lift will reopen or re- shut the door until sundries are eliminated.
- Uptown over-run and final limit protection: The device can effectively prevent the If s surging to the top or knocking the bottom when it is out of control. It results in more safe and reliable lift travel.
- Down over-speed protection device: When the lift downs 1.2 times higher than the rated speed, this device will automatically cut off control! mains, stop the motor running so as to stop it down at over-speed. ff the list continues to down at over speed, and the speed is 1.4 times higher than rated speed, safety tongs act to force the lit stop in order to ensure safety.
- Upward over-speed protection device: When the lift ups 1.2 times higher than the rated speed, the device will automatically decelerate or brake it.
- Micro-touch button for car call and hall call:Novel micro-touch button is used for the operation pane! command button in the car and landing calling button.
- Floor and direction indicator inside the car: The car shows the lift floor location and current travel direction.
- Floor and direction indicator: The landing show the lift floor location and current travel direction.
- Emergency car lighting: Emergency car lighting is automatically activated once power failure.
- Inching running: When the lift enters info emergency electric operation, and the car travels at low-speed inching running.
- Five-way intercom: Communication amid the car, car top, ft machine room, well pit, and rescue duty room through a walkie-talkie.
- Bell: In emergency conditions, if the bell button above the car operation panel is continuously pressed, the electric bell rings on top of the car.
- Fire emergency return: if you start the key switch in the main landing or monitor screen, all the callings will be canceled. The lift directly and immediately drives to the designated rescue landing and automatically opens the door.
- Car variation: light automatic shut off: If there is no cling or command signal within the stipulated time, the car fan and lighting will be automatically dosed in order to save energy.
- Remote shut-off: The lift can be called to the main landing (after finishing the service) through the key switch and automatically exists the service.
Feature Stories & Articles
List: Top 20 Best Elevator Companies in World(updated 2022)
August 16th, 2022
One of the most important things in a building is havin...
August 8th, 2022
August 1st, 2022
August 1st, 2022
June 2nd, 2022
June 2nd, 2022
June 14th, 2022
June 14th, 2022
June 28th, 2022
July 12th, 2022
July 13th, 2022
July 15th, 2022